Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 17 December 2014

It's the hump of the week!


And as you all know I have the hump with Sir Sean of Bean due to him getting himself hitched again. I also have the hump with the 'office boys' who's juvenile behaviour is not acceptable in nearly 40 year old men!

However it is the hump of the week, meaning once we are over today its all down hill to the weekend, and then its nearly time for Pere Noel to come down the chimney ( or through the window of the Copthorne Sheffield in my case).

I am actually getting a little bit excited about the imminent arrival of the jovial one. I wonder if I get everything that was on my list?

What was on my list?

Well His Royal Ryanness was top but as I have been asking for him every year since 2007, I am sort of thinking that I may be disappointed again this year!


What I would really like is for Santa's little helpers to dig out my borders in the extensive grounds of Chateau de Champions so that I can regain control of my kitchen which at present looks like a garden centre. I have plants all over the flipping place waiting for winter to be over so that they can be planted out.

I am thinking that some if not all of the England team might like to hide out in my kitchen/garden centre after yet another abysmal performance.

What can I say, they lost!!!!

Early yesterday Ravi Bopara had posted on twitter his room, after some of the England boys 'redecorated' for him. Well all the hi jinks is obviously knocking the day job into 3rd/4th place! About time that the 'Staff' took the boys in hand and sorted them out. I feel another pedalo incident about to reoccur. I know all work........... but for goodness sake you are representing your country!

Woooo hooooo Hump day rant too!!!!

I think that they need to take me on tour, just like when I used to go on tour with MTS under 15's. yes indeed I would knock all the fun into touch!. However I would not, like on aforementioned tour, ever wash whites again, daily, for smelly boys, I am still haunted by that!!!!

I did enjoy the nightlife after the boys had been sent to their room!!!! TAPAS!!!!!!! EL GRINGO'S!!!!!!! LA MUMBA!!!!! oh yes those were the days. However as they say 'What goes on tour, stays on tour'. So not much else I can tell.



What I will tell is that one of the office boys did not turn in yesterday and pretended to be working at home. Well as he was not answering his phone at any point during the day that is marked down in the diary as he had taken his full holiday entitlement ( and some).

I will be asking for the drawings that he produced yesterday, the minute that I walk through the office door.

So now you can see that it is going to be 'hump' day in more ways than one.


And finally,the former Ireland coach must have been reading my blog yesterday as by yesterday afternoon (GMT) he was sending messages to me from India. Ahhh yes he is sunning himself whilst I am freezing my wotnots off!!!!






No comments :