Powered By Blogger

Sunday 14 December 2014

None too grand!!!



This be me this morning!!! Feeling very under the weather. I went to bed at 10.00pm after 1/2 a glass of wine!!! yes not even a full one! I must be ill!

I am feeling like I have been steam rollered. However never one to lie around feeling sorry for myself I am up and sorting the pressies out to go and deliver them to Tzarina Katerina, and cards to Le Famille Robbo


yesterday was super busy as I had lots to do, I even got to see some cricket coaching! Luckily they were not trying to put me through my paces as we may have been there all day!

I settled down to have an afternoon nap and then some one knocked on the lounge window! Yes eldest monster child nephew lord Christophe had chauffeured Dame Didi over to my house. We had a cup of coffee and a chat and Dame Didi went home with her goodies that she had asked her 'personal shopper' to purchase for her. I tell you I have so many 'job' heads I am like a hydra!!!

Cricket wise thee is not much to report, apart from the comments by Peter Moores that Captain Cook may not be Captain after the world cup! Ohhhhh!!! now the hacks will start to line up contenders, and cut them down just as quickly.


So with a banging headache, achy limbs and a nose that is running like a tap, I am off to eat some breakfast and  get sorted to go and spread goodwill ( and germs) around my family!!

Hopefully tomorrow I will be in full working order and back to my usually super bouncy self!.


No comments :