Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 14 January 2015

and it came!









yes we had snow, just as a I was leaving work, how very bloody typical!!!! I had to call into the garage as one of my headlights had gone off and by the time I got home everywhere was white!
I also received two presents yesterday so those combined with the snow made it feel like Christmas all over again ( without the holiday and the lie in ).


firstly from my besty friends in London I got a box of goodies which included a special jar to store my Marmite jar in and a spoon. And then there were also two wonderful glass 'glasses' tree decorations.
one was like this and the other was a cocktail glass.

this Christmas could see a whole new  tree in Chateau de champions!!


 I had  not selected a gift for  my birthday from the lovely Harry and Blossom  I had been toying with buying myself some new Laguiole steak knives, this is also my preferred cutlery, BUT I spotted a beautiful paperweight  by  Svaja. Beauty over practicality!! And it is beautiful.

And so Christmas and birthday arrived again for I, Lady Lainey!.

well after all that  lets get down to business, well after the commentary on BBL yesterday being the 'Listen to me I am so great' show fronted by none other than 'Figjam'. Elsewhere others have been having a bit of a chat about him.
Steve Harmison who usually like nothing better than to talk about himself, went on record and stated that the chances of the man himself getting a place on the England team again were nil, actually he stated that he didn't stand a 'cat in hells chance'. funny I have been saying that for a while.

England are currently taking on the Prime Ministers XI and are 335-4. The man with no lips ( Ian Bell) has hit 158 and is currently not out!

Yorkshire chairman Colin Graves is to stand for  chair of England and Wales cricket board.
YORKSHIRE, YORKSHIRE,YORKSHIRE.

Well I have to get the Lady Limo out of the garage and wend a very careful route to Super swanky Lady Lainey office, so best be on my way.

If we have any more snow I will be making a snow cricketer later this evening.



No comments :