Powered By Blogger

Monday 5 January 2015

Back to the old routine!



Oh well here we go again, new year and same old same old!! Well almost! This morning I woke up to the great news that  a few cricket clubs are interested in speaking to me re my new job in cricket!!! yes indeedy doody  I, lady Lainey Brand Ambassador for besty cricket training company in the world ( my thoughts entirely) am off the  blocks in the New Year!

Now just got to generate some interest in schools!

So with that under my belt before 6am this morning I am ready to face what Super Swanky Lady lainey office has to offer! And I bet that will have driven me mad by 8.31am!


There is not much to report in the real cricket world, although adopted Yorkshireman Kane Williamson managed to frustrate the Sri Lankans as they were pushing for a win. Kane is close to hitting his ninth test century. he was 80  not out.

good news for top Tyke Adam Lyth as he is set to open the batting with the England lions team. Come on Adam.

  I have the record set for this morning so that I can come home and watch the days BBL.

So with frost on the ground and all my food for the day in my bag I am heading off on the A1 to the 'orifice'
I expect that Trill Boy will be in full voice and we will have to endure the last two weeks  in the Trill household before any work is done!

Oh well, not only will I be wrapped up snugger than a bug in a rug, I think I will take my ear plugs too.

If it's your first day back at work, have a good one!

And if you are reading this from the warmth of your bed.................lucky b****r



No comments :