Powered By Blogger

Friday 2 January 2015

It's the first F(ryan)day of the year


Well it is the first F(ryan)say of the year and instead of a 'WOOOOHOOO it's nearly the weekend', it's more of a 'BOOOOHOOO it's nearly time to go back to work'. This however is not such a bad thing as it will be so flipping cold in Super swanky Lady Lainey office that I will be burning off all the Christmas calories trying to keep warm!!!

Anyway enough of that I still have the weekend to look forward to.

It was a wild and windy day /night yesterday and nothing to do with the amount of brussel Sprouts I have been consuming. It has been so bad that my wheelie bin is now halfway to London ( actually down the road) and I will have to get dressed and bring it home very soon.

I had a very productive day yesterday and got showered and then put my pj's on intending to laze around all day and then I decided to get clearing out ( again). If you had put a skip on my drive before Christmas I could have filled it, so I am still on the big clean out. More things for eBay and the charity shop. I think that I should have had a boot sale, but it's way too cold for that kind of thing!

By 9pm I was all done and finally got to sit down and watch some TV.

Today I am going to meet besty friends Francesca for lunch today and then walk the dogs, Orson, Mia and Lucky. Orson and Mia will be no problem ( well trained retrievers), but Lucky, a West highland Terrier who seems to think that he is the size of a retriever, is a different kettle of fish. He thinks he is the boss and does not let you step out of line. i.e you go where he wants to go or else!

The only worthwhile cricket/sporty type  news is that  the ban for doping in in any sport has been increased  to  a minimum of 4 years. This is to try to bring the whole world under the same rules.
I personally think that a life time ban should be in order #myviewsonly

It is also less than a week until England arrive in Australia.....................I hope they have been watching the  matches over the Christmas period!!!

Oh well I am off to Ladylaineyville now to go to the Post Office and be verbally abused by the 'wonderful' staff that frequent the town centre establishment. I am also going to make sure that I DO NOT head towards any shop brandishing my favourite four letter word.........in bold red letters........................I will not succumb to the Sales!!!!!


Happy F(ryan)day






No comments :