Powered By Blogger

Saturday 24 January 2015

IT'S THE WEEKEND!!!!!!



Yeay it is the weekend and flipping freezing it is too, however I have done the washing ( last night) and I am now getting prepared  to do my hours bird watch in my garden for the RSPB.

I have already spotted a robin and a blue tit and blackbirds as well as the pair of pigeons who as Dame Didi will verify like nothing better than to 'make whoopie' on the garden fence.

I have been leaving out extra food all week in the hope of spotting some extra birds.

I am not sure if I am doing it today or tomorrow, whichever way I will be recording my results and posting them back on Monday.

I have purchased a new l'ordinator which I will get on Monday, this means that I will now be able to do my blog from the comfort of my bed at weekends. Read this as being  extra specially lazy!!

So yesterday I reported that England had set Australia a good target to chase in the Tri series match.

well it was good.............................but it was not good enough, however the match was thrilling to say the least as Australia beat us with 1 ball to spare.

I think this may have silenced all the 'England are going to win the world cup' Twitteratti.

Australia's captain Steve Smith hit a century and  led the team to a brilliantly composed win.

Englands 'man with no lips' became the highest scorer in an ODI over taking Paul Colleywobble.

I have peeped out of the curtains and the sun is shining, lulling me into a false sense of security, yes it is making me think that it is a warm day, however my toes are telling something completely different.

So I am off  to hop back into bed for an hour and will return tomorrow................

.............if my extremities haven't fallen off in the mean time.

Keep warm!!





No comments :