Powered By Blogger

Monday 19 January 2015

New week, new me!



So the new week has started and we have snow, I also am now fully recovered from my mad saturday evening and Sunday morning. I actually did quite a lot when I got home yesterday, most of which involved putting food out for the birds ready for next weekends 'Bird watch' and then did a lot of cooking, before retiring to my bed.


I also watch some cricket.......................well this was not just SOME cricket it was record breaking cricket.AB deVilliers showing his skill by scoring the fastest ODI century. He hit 100 off 31 balls!!! and then kept going, scoring 149, against The West Indies in Jo/burg. Honestly you would not have wanted to be bowling to him yesterday.
South Africa then went onto score  439-2 which was just 4 runs short of the highest ever ODI innings score  which was set by Sri Lanka against the Netherlands in 2006.

So after all that excitement I went to have a nap to recuperate from the excesses of the night before.

More snow arrived late afternoon and is still here this morning, I can see this being a flipping freezing day in the office so must dress accordingly.

Tonight is the first night of 'fitness week' and I am ready for it. weights are on  the menu tonight ( and salmon for when it is all over). I think this will be a long week in the 'get fit' stakes. It's to be hoped that my plans aren't scuppered by being sent South!. I am hoping that the weather helps me stay at home another week.

lots going on with cricket job which is super exciting and going to be very busy end of Jan into Feb with lots of 'cricket expo's'. Better get my cricket lingo brushed up on!!

Well I am keeping this short as I am about to venture out to Super swanky Lady Lainey office. I hope I make it to the garage safely, rather than sliding along on my backside before crashing into the garden gate!

Keep warm where ever you are,!





No comments :