Powered By Blogger

Friday 23 January 2015

Thank goodness it's F(ryan)day



And so it is nearly the weekend. Just a few more hours of freezing in Super swanky Lady lainey office and then it is here!

Yes I am going to be living it up and partying like it's '1999'..................................... well I think we all know how the weekend will really go. Lying around on the chaise longue and drinking 'grape juice' as well as knitting and waiting for the dishwasher to finish so that the highlight of my weekend will be emptying it!

oh the life of a 'lady'. Who would have it!!!

So at the moment it looks as if the first 'expo a go go' will be at Lords which should be a jolly old day out. The others are still in the decision making stage but it looks as if we are moving forward with the business at a rate of knots!

And talking about a fast rate that is what is happening at the moment as England take on Australia in the tri series ( they will give it a 'tri'?). the man with no lips set off at a storming pace and made 141 before being bowled out. Little Joey Root put on 69 and England are currently 303-6.

A plot to black mail Eoin Morgan has taken place in Australia. All to do with a  relationship he had five years ago whilst down under ( make of that what you will).

The blackmailer is said to be the current partner of the lady and has cited jealousy as his motive.

I have managed to have cheese scones only once this week and think that I may be  managing my change of addiction from chocolate to cheese scones quite well. The other thing is that  weight is just dropping off me, which scares me to think how much of my diet contained chocolate!

Temperatures here in the north east of blighty dropped to -150 last night............... yes OK that is a slight exaggeration but it flipping well felt like it. As I now have Trill Boys cold, I know it was blinking cold as I woke up with an icicle on my nose, and yes I know that is too much information, and not the best way for a Lady to wake up.

I had a very strange dream, Dame Didi and I were having lunch at Smoke barbecue in Sheffield ( which was GORGEOUS!!!), sitting at the table next to us was Albert Einstein!!! And he was talking about cricket and how he was a Yorkshire supporter!!!

What that means I have no idea, but if true then the  man did not only have brains but good taste too!!!

Oh well off to the A1 for me.

happy F(ryan)day.


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hey LL,
ALBERT EINSTEIN my dog you must have had too much of the caribbean rum!!!

Unless it has to do with the beautiful colour of my hair and you thought he was my boyfriend!!!

Either way it was bizarre.

DD