Powered By Blogger

Monday 26 January 2015

Welcome to a new working week!



welcome to Monday, it is warmer here than of late ( probably about -5) however it is the start of a new week and I will be waiting to see if this week sends me to the south of blighty to do a spot of work.
today is the day when I get my new l'ordinator  and I am jolly excited about that! so next weekend will see me writing my blog from the warmth of my bed!

Yesterday involved lots of eating and watching of cricket. yes I was watching BBL, and the Scorchers knocking out 'Big Pete's' team to go through to the semi finals on Wednesday. The lovely Michael Carberry  was 'mic'd' up and giving his on the field view of the game. He was fielding into the sun and was struggling at times, however his team are through and that's all that matters. sadly all the hype regarding 'he who must not be named in the blog,' came to nothing as Melbourne Stars were knocked out.

He has however been mouthing off about the need for change in the English T20 competition. For the love of dogs!!!!! shut up and go and see about change in your home country.

Wooohooo off on a rant and it is only Monday!!!!!


I then continued eating whilst watching South Africa v West Indies. Chris Gayle didn't last long!!!

Australia are at this moment taking on India.

lots of work and bird watching was done at the chateau  too yesterday.
My robin was in the garden having a right old gut bash, as were my black birds. Then a couple of magpies decided to crash the party. once the coast was clear I refilled the food and the robin came back, along with a blue tit. not a huge amount of birds I grant you but it was an entertaining hour watching them do their 'thing'.

well almost time to head off to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office, yes fun and games in the office as we freeze our what nots off, I am fed copious amounts of coffee intravenously, and get back to shouting at boys ( a lot). it's good when things settle back into the normal routine.

A note for anyone with doggies reading this in Newton Aycliffe, reports from the vets, is that a white transit van is trawling the town and stealing dogs. Be careful when you are out walking your pooches.

See you all tomorrow.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey LL,

Thought Gorgeous George might have had a mention today.

DD

Lady Lainey said...

Hi DD

I was going to but thought a picture of Michael Carberry on Monday morning would cheer us up.

LL

Anonymous said...

Well it certainly did.