Powered By Blogger

Sunday 18 January 2015

where am I?

Oh my dog!!! I woke up about 10 minutes ago to the most hideous snoring in my ear. I opened my eyes and had no idea where I was.

This was some fancy boudoir but it wasn't MY  fancy boudoir!!!.
Then I realised I was paralyzed!!!!
Yes indeed legs completely not working and no feeling in them!!!.

So I looked for the source of the snoring and turned to find a big hairy face on the pillow next to me.

Yes I had not gone home last night butt had slept in the spare room of Countess Chritine of McNally.

I am 'paralyzed' due to having a german shepherd and a three legged lurcher sleeping on me all night. Then we have Leo the doberman snoring next to me. Head on pillow fast asleep.

And the McNallys?

Well they will have had the best doggie free sleep ever!!

So now I am in bed with a storming headache (3bottle of champers type headache)
And  debating how the flip I am going to move the dead weight dogs.

Any cricket news I hear you all ask?.

To be honest I actually have no concept of what day it is let alone if there is cricket news.

So as I try to turn over (impossible) poke Leo to stop snoring (got a dog breath kiss in return). I see me being here for the forseeable future!!!

No comments :