Powered By Blogger

Friday 27 February 2015

best day of the week!


Yes in the words of  'Dan Dan cowboy draughtsman' it is the best day of the week. It  is F(ryan)day and as such it is nearly the weekend!!! Yeeeeehaaa!!!!!

I not too sure why I am excited about the weekend, it will be another two days of washing, housework and knitting, however I can do all of this and watch cricket!!!!


And talking cricket The West In dies are currently taking on South Africa  with Chris Gayle looking to be in good form with the ball. That aside SA are on 241-3 in the 39-5 over ( 6.31am UK time).

Things in super swanky Lady lainey office were very  loud and disruptive yesterday as Trill Boy regaled us  with the woes that are his life. To be honest after listening to him for 6.5 hours, if that is all he has to worry about he is a lucky boy. He does not seem to appreciate the plus' in hios life. A beautiful and healthy baby, a job, and working with me!!!!

He will learn!!!


Today is the birthday of Pony Paul so I am putting the diet aside in preparation of a flipping massive cream cake this afternoon.....................I think that I may be disappointed!!!!!
The office boys do not seem to grasp this concept at all, and ( end up being the one running round buying all the cards and pressies for every birthday.


OK this one is very short as I have to head off to Sainsburys, get petrol, buy coffee and then head to the office where the boys will be waiting!!!

Latest South Africa score?

286-4 ( 42.5 overs)



Bon journee tout le monde


No comments :