Powered By Blogger

Saturday 7 February 2015

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!




Oh my dog!!!! Its like F(ryan)day all over again!!!!!! FINALLY the news came through yesterday that His Royal Ryanness had signed a contract which takes him to December 2016 with Yorkshire. That is two more seasons for me to ogle  him  observe his great bowling ability!!!!!!

I was fair bouncing around the office yesterday with delight.


There can be no other news to eclipse this!!!

Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire!!!!!

I however have a lot of work to do today, and not just the usual housework, I am out and about doing 'inspired cricket' work and hopefully will get a plug in a Cumbrian newspaper. Fingers crossed.

I will also be knitting which has become the most popular pastime, and also preparing for my day trip to the hallowed turf of Headingley.
it's all go here at the chateau.

Dame Didi has finished her first full week back at work ( well sort of full week in a part time sort of way). She has also been out and about visiting friends. Yes there is no stopping her now.

Poor Lord Christophe has not been having it so good as he had a problem with ice coming home from Whitby ( the roads had been terrible). he is fine but the car is none too well!!!

Now I need to go and sort my self out and get housey things underway.

Told you there was no other news apart from Ryan signing his new contract!


No comments :