Powered By Blogger

Thursday 19 February 2015

It's cold and blowy!!!!



Chuffing heck, it is flipping freezing again and it is blowy outside, although this is apparently nothing to what we are expecting at the weekend, according to the Met office! Yes winds of over 100 mph. Oh joy!!! I needs that like the proverbial hole in the head!!! As I have lots of travelling to do.

So last night/ this morning Zimbabwe took on  The UAE in their world cup match. This could have been very embarrashing for Zimbabwe as The UAE posted on their highest  one day total. However  salvation for Zimbabwe came in the form of  Sean Williams who scored  76 and lead them to victory with 12 balls to spare.

Tonight/tomorrow England are in action against New Zealia ( as they are known in these parts). Hmmmmm wonder who I put my 5p bet on!!!!


Well, yesterday I got the shock of my life when I received a Tweet from my great chums at Flicx Pitches. Well they are going to be at the cricket expo on Saturday and so I am off to  see them to thank them all in person for the bespoke cricket wicket that they made for my 'little men'. I read their blog on it too and laughed until I cried!!!



 https://t.co/tXW6guvEJ6


Was chatting with a friend in Holland this morning and we were both in agreement as to who we are supporting in the World Cup and who will win. We are both with the same teams!!! ( And green features in both teams).

 Well I have to dash this morning so this is short, ( due to me chattering to Amsterdam!!!).

have a great day and I will be back tomorrow!








No comments :