Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Proper poorly today!!



Oh deary me!!! This is me today!!! I went for my Indian Head Massage last night, drove home through the snow which had once again decided to fall whilst I was at Francesca's house, and felt fine when I got home.

Off I toddles to bed where I could not get to sleep!!! I dozed off and then at 1am it started. I was so ill I cannot even bear to think about it. This continued until 3am when my stomach was empty and had to crawl to bed as my legs had turned to jelly!!!

This morning I feel as if I have been  steam rollered and am struggling to even type this!!!

I expect that Steve Patterson Alex Lees do not feel the same today as it was announced that they have confirmed their allegiance to Yorkshire until 2016 and 2019 receptively. NOW we just need news on His Royal Ryanness ( I seem to be saying this a lot of late!).

Good news for Australia as Michael Clarke looks to being on the way to top form for the World Cup.
However I think that England have woes within their camp that are more worrying!

OK this really is a short one as I feel total rubbish and my stomach is spinning faster than my washing machine on a weekend.

 two glasses of water  and a slice of dry toast look to be about to make another appearence. #toomuchinformation

hopefully more news and a much better Lady Lainey tomorrow.




No comments :