Powered By Blogger

Friday 20 February 2015

Things I know about boys no33547895465




Today would usually be F(ryan)day however today I am imparting some of my hard gleaned wisdom to you all.

Thing that I Lady Lainey know about boys.

1. Office boys are very flipping horrid and  say rude words in front of I,Lady Lainey

2. Office boys break wind and then laugh hysterically whilst scoring it out of 10.

3. Office boys sing wrong words to songs all the chuffing time!!!

4..Some boys have horrid tempers and do horrible things ( and some end up divorced).

5. Some boys think that girls are stupid and gullible when it is usually the reverse!

6. Boys think that having a flash car makes girls like them ( most girls however think boys with flash cars have  a 'small IQ').

7. Some boys tell big fat fibs and think that they will not get found out, and then  are!!!! and should be hung up by their 'small IQ'

Where is this all leading??????

Well to be truthful I am not sure, but I needed to get that off my chest!!!

And so to the rest of the blog.............................

Over night England were taking on New Zealia ( yes yes , you know it now, 'as it is known in these parts')

Well England went into bat and scored an amazing 450 runs with Joe Root making a double century and then they bowled New Zealia out for 25 runs!!! Flipping heck.........................................

..........................and then I woke up to the awful truth!!!!

England managed 123 before they were all safely back in the hutch. New Zealia  had already put the bar order in before going out to bat. 12 bottles of champagne and some pork scratchings I do believe!!

McCullum hit 77 and the boys from the islands romped home leaving England to pick up the bar tab and get on the phone to British Airways. cattle class tickets I believe are on order.

so number 8 of things I know about boys

8. England boys cannot win the game we invented. And probably cannot win at tiddly winks either!!!!

Oh well off to Super swanky Lady Lainey office to mull over the 'finer' points of the match. ( the singing of the national anthems I imagine).



No comments :