Powered By Blogger

Monday 2 February 2015

Up with the larks



Well OK I was actually up before any birds, even seagulls!! and they are obviously still not poking their heads out of their centrally heated nests as it is very quiet outside. even the Magpies are not 'chattering'. Flipping heck may be I should head back under the duvet!!!

England's cricketers will be having a serious 'duvet day' after their total thrashing by Australia yesterday in the Tri Series final.
This was England's last competitive match before the World Cup and if their performance yesterday was anything to go on, I would suggest that the planes tickets are purchased now for an early exit. Australia are now ranked as number 1 and are showing great amounts of talent every time they play.

Glenn Maxwell the new signing for my Tykes was a star with both bat and ball which will have put a lot of Yorkshire men and women in a very good mood!

What is England's problem? Not too sure but as some of the 'chosen' players are gearing themselves up for IPL duty  I think that says it all, money over country.
Captain Morgan who is putting himself into the IPL arena, has shown very patchy form over this series. James Taylor has been a bit of a shining star though.

New Zealand are also playing well and I think that England may not shine too brightly in the World Cup. however what do I know!!!


Today is going to be busy in Super swanky Lady Lainey office as I clear my desk just in case 'this week is the week' that I head down south. They are also forecasting heavy snow and plunging temperatures and as such, I am adding a few more thermals to the suitcase.

Well as it is icy and cold outside I think that I had best head out early and get the heating sorted in the office ( i.e see if we have any!!).

So as we venture forth into the new working week, I bid you all a good one.





No comments :