Powered By Blogger

Monday 9 February 2015

what a day!!!!

So I was up earler this morning than yesterday only to find my 'tinterweb' is not playing the game so I am trying to type this on my phone!!!

Well off I toddled to Headingley yesterday for an access all areas tours.................only to be told we could not take any pics in the players dressing room!!!!! Zut alors it was the only reason I went!!. OK this is not strictly true but I was gutted.
I was so looking forward to having a pic sitting in His Royal Ryanness's spot.
However when we went in and I saw the pile of dirty socks on his locker, I  was pretty glad of the no pics rule. Did sit there though!!!

It was brilliant seeing were all the hacks sit, where the players scoff their lunch and tea and looking out from their viewing gallery.

We were not given access to the coach's changing room, my guess is that Gillespie the Gallant is a very tidy boy though.

Got a chance to sit in the luxury of the Chairmans suite, which is very swanky indeed!

The staff were a credit to the club and the 90 minute tour lasted nearly 2 hours!!!!

I even got to hold the championship trophy oh I could go on and on and on.....

But time is against me.

I took lots if 'snaps' which I will bore you with no doubt at a later date.

By 8pm last night I had official confirmation that I am a 'badger' thanks to Garas for that!!! High praise I think!!!!

Other news came through yesterday that Steve Harmison has become manager of Ashington football club. What the toffee is that all about then????.

Oh well off to super swanky flipping freezing Lady Lainey office!!!!!.

Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire!!!!!!!

No comments :