Powered By Blogger

Saturday 14 February 2015

Wooohoo it's The World Cup

Woohooo it is the day when I get to see weeks of cricket and also to bore the 'office boys' stiff with the said matches. Oh the joy of it, all that nattering in the office and p****ing them off. How marvelous is that.?

I am putting my money ( very unpatriotically) on Australia, yes the boys in the baggy greens have got my vote ( so that ahould be kiss of death for them!!).however judging by the run chase that they have just set England in the opening match I could be heading to the bookies this afternoon!!!!

England are chasing 343, and Finn was the pick of the bowlers  however FINCH was doing for Australia what he does best and hit an amazing 135!!!!!!!   Woooooooohooooo he is a Tyke too.


England are currently 24-0 although I imagine that this is all going change in the next hour!!!!  whoops now 31-1.

Oh dear thats not good!!!!


So today is Valentines day and as expected Cupid did not fire his arrow in my direction although I am going out for dinner this evening with Black Knight of the Ferrari where we can sit and laugh at all the 'loved up' people.

According to the BBC website, 'stats say England will not win the World Cup'. NON MERDE!!!!  I will eat my Yorkshire tea cosy if they do!!!!

It is short today as I have a lot to do this morning, including shopping and taking 'stiuff' to the charity shop and having a nap. I know that cricket is on, but hey we all know the outcome of the match.

So I will be back with you tomorrow.







No comments :