Powered By Blogger

Thursday 12 March 2015

Any decent news about?????


Is there any decent news about????? any gossip?????anything that I really need to know????

Thought so...........its a bit of a 'damp squib' sort of day! The sort of day when I should be pulling the covers back over my head and  having another half hours kip instead of typing away here! Truth be known I am in bed typing this and not my office here at the Chateau, I decided that it was warmer in here and so am tapping away on the 'lapdog'.


Well I know that this morning it may be cold and damp here in the North of Bighty but my Tykes are at the airport and about to jet off to Dubai where the weather is considerably better.
They were a couple of minutes ago queueing to check in their bags. And seeing the size of them I am sure that they all have a make up bag the size of mine!!!

Over in the World Cup a little bit of trouble has broken out in the Scotland camp as Majid Haq is sent home over a 'dubious' tweet. He has broken the internal code of conduct according to Cricket Scotland ( I don't think England have that code seeing what some players tweet). That aside I think that sending him home 'early' is the right thing to do.......................except that poor old Scotland are only two paces behind him.

South Africa are currently looking for their Quarter Final place as they take on The UAE. South Africa posted  341-6 with most recent girl crush, A B de Villiers  falling short of another century and back in the hutch on 99.

UAE need 342 to win ( obviously!)



Well tonight after work I am off to visit Miss Babs and Tezza and hear all their tales of their recent jaunt to Australia, and to inspect the new internal layout of the house.Yes they were having walls knocked out last time I was here to make a bigger kitchen.

I miss the old days in Darlo when Miss Babs used to come round on Friday evenings and then Tezza had to come and carry her home, whilst also locking my door and putting the keys through the lock as I was 'sparko' on the sofa!

Oh yes Miss Babs and I what a couple of scamps!!!

Well time for me to jet off to Super Swanky Lady lainey office and find a parking space. Today our new neighbours arrive!!!!!


No comments :