Powered By Blogger

Saturday 7 March 2015

Come on Ireland!!!



I am late posting the blog this morning as I am busy!!!

nearly as busy as Ireland have been this morning! Oh yes indeed they have been batting like little mad green things to be sure!

They were put into bat after Zimbabwe won the toss, which may be a costly mistake.
The boys went out and Ed Joyce decided to make the day his own by hitting 112, Balbirnie nearly got  century but was run out on 97! I am sure that although he will be a bit miffed about that he should be holding his head high.

the boys in green posted a score of  331-8.

Zimbabwe are currently 12-0

The other match that is ongoing is not going too well for one of the teams. Yes the mighty South Africa have collapsed in their match against Pakistan.

Pakistan posted 222 which on previous SA matches looked 'doable'

However De Kock went for a duck as did Miller ( further down the order) Only the mighty De Villiers seems to be holding up and he is currently on  56.
South Africa are 172-8!!!

What the Donald Duck??????

well I am off to see how these pan out and then getting on with important 'work' type things.

there may be changes ahead at The Chateau and to be honest I think it is what I need.!!

OK off to put my cricket jumper on!

I love a boy in cable knit!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hey LL,

I hope there i never a day when a cricket commentator says " De Kock is holding his own"!!!!

DD