Powered By Blogger

Friday 6 March 2015

Finally it's F(ryan)day



Wow what a week it has been!!!!

Illness, Worry and then lots of news yesterday.

Well I am feeling OK but very very tired and this morning I slept in until 6am!!1 Which is unheard of here in The chateau! especially on a 'school day'!

Dame Didi got some good news yesterday which was a huge relief for us all and means that she can motor on with her plans to move back to La Belle France.

I got some 'good' news in that a company that I do work for has folded and means that  it frees up some of my very precious time.
i can now work much harder on my cricket job and get that moving onwards here in the North East.

the World cup is also on going, nut I have been too tired to watch any of the highlights or the live games................that will be all changing tomorrow!!!

#BackingGreen.

I have 7 hours of torture  work ahead of me and then two whole days to either, do lots of washing, housework, gardening, or sleeping, watching cricket and relaxing. Hmmmmm I wonder which it will be??????


I know this is very short this morning, but I am running late ( make that wandering around in a sleepy daze!) and have to shoot off jolly quickly.

So have a great F(ryan)day and I will be back with (hopefully) lots of gossip tomorrow.


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL,

DD here, just to let you know that no stone is being left unturned here. Contacting domestic cleaners to come and deep clean my home so that Estate Agent can come and take glamorous photos of house to achieve best possible price. Really have to get a wriggle on too as need to call at shop for weed killer, gardening gloves and CIF cream cleaner to make white window frames GLEAM, then do 6 hours at my work. Only me and two boys at work today should be a nice day. May buy them a chocolate bar each.