Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Here we go!!!!



well if the picture looks blurry this morning that is nothing to how I feel, I went to bed early, switched off light and phone by 9pm fell asleep until 11 when I woke up feeling awful................no other words to describe it, burning up, freezing cold, headache and heart beating 100 to the dozen, the full works.

 I was still awake when the cricket started and when they came off for rain, luckily Graham Swan, who is the most conceited person I have had to listen too in recent weeks, helped me nod off for a couple of hours only to wake up and find him still waffling on about himself and how good he was and how every other cricketer didn't stand a chance against him.....................oh give me strength.

In the cricket South Africa were taking on New Zealia and it didn't start well with the loss of three wickets almost instantly however out they came, yes in deedy, Francois and Abraham Benjamin came in to make a stand and that is what they did until the rain came down!!!

Sadly for Francois  ( or Faf as he is known), when they went back out at 5.45am UK time he hardly made it  a couple of minutes before he was wending his way back to the dressing room where his cup of tea would still have been warm.
David Miller came in and hit 49 before falling,  whilst Abraham Benjamin ( or AB de Villiers as he is known) is on 69 as the innings closed due to the D/L method being enforced.

New Zealia are to bat and are limited to 43 overs.


My Tykes were doing good yesterday as they motored on against the MCC. Adam Lyth scored a ton and was looking in great shape for his England debut...............we are going to miss his hideous laugh around the grounds..........................not! We will miss his big hitting though!


It is cold and frosty here this morning and my words about snow the other day are ringing n my ear as I read yesterday that we may be in for some, it had better not be when I am off to Headingley!!!


This morning I am heading off to the Doctors as I feel most unwell and need to have everything checked again ( and again and again) to hopefully get sorted and get rid of this hideous temperature spiking, headache inducing, heart palpitating lurgy that keeps striking me down. I DO NOT like being unwell and also DO NOT like that I cannot do lots of things that I want to do......................like just get through one week without feeling like rubbish.

Oh well hopefully I will be fighting fit very very soon.


have  a great day .

No comments :