Powered By Blogger

Monday 9 March 2015

Its chuffing winter again!




OH my dog!!! I woke up this morning after a terrible nights sleep to find that it is freezing cold and icy outside, what the 'Donald Duck ' is that all about, after we were basking in sunshine yesterday. I think that thermals will be order f the day today!!!!

I know one thing...............I am pleased that the Lady lainey limo lives in the garage!

Well I wonder if they will be revving the limo engine up  to take the England team to the airport later today???? They are currently taking on Bangladesh in what is a 'must win' match for them.
They have shuffled up the team a little with Hales and Jordan replacing Ballance and Finn and are trying to limit Bangladesh in the runs. They are currently  244-4 in the 43 over.

Will England be able to step up and win?

Well only time will tell.

Yesterday was busy with lots of 'swotting' and also a trip to the tip where I got rid of a lot of  rubbish from the garden and garage that I kept tripping over when ever I entered either of them.

I also had time for a nap so in all it was a good day.

A rumour is circulating on Twitter that the England coach job could be up for grabs again after the World Cup ( maybe they should just 'audition; for better players?). The name that is being bandied about ( again!) is only that of Gillespie the Gallant!!!

OH!!! NO WAY!!!! They started this rumour last year which led 'Dizzy' to give an interview saying that he was staying in Yorkshire.
I am hoping that he still feels the same, after all a job at Yorkshire will last longer than a job as the England coach.


Well time to shuffle ( make that skid) down the garden path and head off to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office and hope that this week is a lot less 'exciting' than last week.

have a great day and take care out there on the roads!




No comments :