Powered By Blogger

Saturday 28 March 2015

It's 'Le Weekend' and its raining !!!



Well quelle surprise, it is the 'le weekend' I have washing to do and it is raining!!! totally not what I needed.

What I didn't need yesterday was the 'little adventure'  on the way to super swanky Lady Lainey office. yes I was merrily driving along heading to a very busy junction...................when I put my foot on the brakes and nothing happened....................................nothing happened apart from my already unwell heart missing a beat and me nearly throwing up with fear!!!.

I did manage to stop and  get the car turned round and drive very slowly home!

I phoned  Tim who sorts all things car like out, and then phoned Job the Jolly to say that I may not be gracing them with my presence in the office. And all this before 8am!!!

Anyhooooo long story short. Took limo to garage and drove out in a JAGUAR!!!!! yes indeedy doody this is the best garage in the world. I have previously had  an MG sports car for a courtesy car, been offered a Rolls Royce  and know that there is a hearse lurking in one of the workshops, as well as the newly acquired fully restored 1938 Ford.

So by early afternoon the Lady Lainey limo was repaired and the Lady Lainey bank account was considerably lighter.

Everything is gearing up for the World Cup final in the early hours of tomorrow morning, I am going to make sure that I have plenty of naps today so that I can watch the whole thing.

Michael Clarke has already announced that he will retire from  ODI' s after the final, the 33 year old said he thought the time was right for him to make the decision.

Its going to be a grand old final.

STILL ongoing is the saga of the 'problem child', 'HWMNBNITB'. John Buchanan one of Australia's most successful coaches, has claimed that bringing him back into the fold could tear England apart...................................for the love of dogs!!!!!! Look at England now!!!! this is the aftermath of his previous  tongue lashing.
As I have been repeated saying, NO , NO and triple NO!!!!!!

And if we do have to have a South African in the squad...................................................Abraham Benjamin please!!!!


Ok enough of all of this, I have the Gas man coming to service the boiler and as I had a major furniture move around last night I need to get things sorted out downstairs.



So until tomorrow when I will be writing my blog on the 'lapdog' from the comfort of the chaise longue.

Hope it's not raining in your village today!


No comments :