Powered By Blogger

Saturday 21 March 2015

It's 'le weekend'



Zut alors, c'est le weekend!!!! And moi for one is tres glad!. it's been a funny old week which was topped perfectly yesterday by someone hitting my car whilst it was parked! Luckily the gentleman concerned , contacted the police and the first I knew about it was when my insurance company called me. So by 7pm last night it seems to be sort of sorted, and there is a good chance that next week I will be driving around in a car the size of a 'rollerboot' until my car is all better again.

It was very nice of the gentleman to be so honest too. but top marks go to Ageas insurance who were spot on! ( and hey sponsor 'South Durham AKA Hampshire too).

cricket news was not too good yesterday as it was confirmed that present Ireland coach Phil Simmons will be taking up the position of West Indies coach. I spoke about this a couple of days ago but didn;t think that it would happen, however very good luck to him in the role. I think that that the Windies need him as they have just lost there match against New Zealia.
Martin Guptill the man with a lot less toes than you or I hit a record 237 to see the team through to the semi finals.

Yorkshire were playing a series of T20 matches yesterday and will be bringing home the first silverware of the season. There were lots of smiley faces and luckily Rih Pyrah had clothes on when he was photographed!!!

Well done boys  #champions

Tomorrow they start a  three day match against the MCC, so they need to keep their cool ( easier said than done in UAE) and 'hammer' them ( very technical cricket term).

So what of the weekend, well the washing is done, the dishwasher has just finished and I am waiting for someone to come and give me a quote for the garage roof.

Yes it is all go........................and my 'Royal visit' has been postponed until tomorrow when Kiki will be banging on the door at 9am!!!! WTF!!!!


Ok off to do more 'stuff' and then have a little wander down to Lady Laineyville shops!

That will kill 5 minutes of my day!

Until tomorrow, have a super Saturday!




No comments :