Powered By Blogger

Thursday 5 March 2015

Tired but feeling better



Today I am feeling not too bad, I went to bed at 8pm and woke up at 2am!!! I then dozed on and off until 4am when I went into a deep sleep and I am still trying to get myself back into the world of the living!!!

I was going to listen to TMS but was too tired to even bother to switch on the radio, however I have now caught up with all things 'World Cup', and it is not good news for the men in kilts!

There World Cup dreams have been shattered as they lost their match against Bangladesh.. However they did not go down without a fight. Kyle Coetzer hit a century which helped the Scots to post  318-8 in their 50 overs, however their bowling them down as Bangladesh managed to hit 322 and win by 6 wickets.

It has been a bad run for the North of the Border men, but the experience for them will have been amazing. Never mind better luck in  four years.

Everything is gearing up here at the Chateau for the 7th when Ireland play their next match. I have everything crossed.

#BackingGreen

#BlarneyArmy


back in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office we were informed yesterday that we will be having new neighbours next month, of course this could not happen without drama!!!! And we are now down to 1 car parking space. Oh well the walk to the office every morning will do me good!

I am now getting into 'Baby mode' as we are now into the last months of the royal pregnancy, I am super excited about a new Royal baby, and as regular readers will know, I love babies very much, I am not too struck on them when they get to 'that awkward age' but hey!

So with curls to wash and lunch to sort out I am closing now as I have a lot to do and not much energy or enthusiam  for the day ahead.

have a great day



No comments :