Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 April 2015

can I stay in bed today please!



Oh my, I had been trotting along nicely and then  WHAMMMM!!!!! I fall ill!!!, yes a trip to see the Quack means that I have a chest infection and I have to go back tomorrow to make sure that it is not going to turn into anything 'nasty' ( e.g. a stay in hospital....again!!). Today I feel pretty horrible and I doubt that  I look much better!
However I am up and dressed and going to go to Super swanky Lady Lainey office to check on office boys, check on super massive builds and then have a sleep.

Yes yes yes I know that I should be at home, but if I was here I would be doing housework and washing and all sorts of boring things and not relaxing, so I might as well go and croak at boys and drink water and the odd coffee.

However less about me and more about my Tykes who managed to pull off a draw yesterday despite being thwarted by the weather. James Middlebrook the  temporary signing was a great addition to the team and Captain Galey lad played two great innings, although I have to say that Andrew Hodd's 54 in the second innings was brilliant.

It's early days and my poor Tykes are still depleted due to England duties. half the flipping team away and one injured!!! So in theory they are doing pretty darn good!!!

Former besty county in the South, Hampshire also drew against Nottinghamshire, and I think that the weather was against them too.

NO, NO  and triple NO!!!!! even Martyn Moxon has got in on the 'Joe Root for Captain'. He thinks that Joe will make an ideal skipper.

NO NO NO, I love Joey Root nearly as much as his mummy does, but leave the lad alone, let him play cricket without heaping any more pressure on him.
This is the problem here in England, you are seen to turn up in clean gear, oil your bat regularly and play brilliantly..................yes you can be Captain.

NO NO NO, when I am The Queen  of cricket all this will change I can tell you!!


Oh dear a Thursday rant coming on and I am so poorly.

Think I might have to go and lie down for a minute or two.

Until tomorrow!

No comments :