Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 15 April 2015

'Champion win there!!!'



CHAMPIONS!!!!
CHAMPIONS!!!!

CHAMPIONS!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!  I know it is the first match of the season , BUT!!!! what a win yesterday by My Tykes, they were bowled out first thing, and then they only flipping bowled Worcs out by lunch  for 100 and then wrapped it all up before tea!

HOWEVER His Royal Ryanness was injured on Monday before close of play and was unable to open the bowling yesterday and it looks as if he is going to be out for 3 weeks!!!!!.............................. 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!
So as I got a badge in Brownies I am volunteering to take good care of him ( the badge was for bird watching but hey hoo) until he is on the mend.

All joking aside I was beside myself as I heard the news, that combined with tuning into Twitter for updates on the match and holding my breath.....................all resulted in me nearly fainting, being sick and crying.

So early in the flipping season too

Jolly well done to 'My boys'!!! it is just the best way to start the season and especially with so many of the boys on England duty too.

I was fair flipping my tiara and if I hadn't felt so sick would have been spinning round in my office chair!

Jack Brooks bowled brilliantly as did little Timmy Bresnan and Steve Pattterson.
Alex Lees also batted well and scored  87 & 52 respectively. Well done to him.

It was a grand day.

mention also goes to  Worcestershires Jack Shantry ( fangirl crush)  who as was a bit of a whizz at the bowler for them.

Former besty home county of Durham also played well at Somerset and wrapped up their game in three days. with Chris rushworth taking 6-92. Which after the first game puts them just one point ahead of my boys. its early days and its all to play for.


OH NO!!!!!! more sad news ( not) filtered through yesterday as the curse of the broken fingernail/ chipped french manicure reared its head for the first time this season. OH NO!!!! only it happened to 'The problem child'. yes he went to take a catch and 'hurt his hand'. He did however play down the injury ( called for his manicurist during tea?). he also went onto Twitter ( OF COURSE) to play it down.
His agent is earning money for nothing at the moment.

 Meanwhile back in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office, trouble with the office boys was stirred up even more yesterday. Now the cars are causing friction. Its interesting to watch boys having a strop with each other.........................I am sure this is going to be ongoing.

And with that I am off to rev up the limo and head off to my desk, where for two days in a row it will be clear for the start of the day.

I wonder how long that will last!




No comments :