Powered By Blogger

Sunday 5 April 2015

Easter Sunday and late posting





As regular readers will know I usually have mon vacances around 'Le Paque' however this year I am having a vacances from mon vacances  en France and concentrating  on supporting 'La belle Yorkshire' instead.

I will however being adjourning to 'La Plage' in August so I hope the flipping sunshines!

And just for the record the picture at the beginning of the blog is indeed how I would be dressed in France and with a little 'S O' dog.

I am late posting the blog this morning as I have been lounging in mon lit reading. I decided that I would finish my book and have just done so, I am moving on to my next tome shortly as today I am having a fairly relaxing day.

yesterday the roof man came and sorted out removal of old roof. The garden is destroyed and will take a couple of weekends to get it back to normal. He is either coming today or tomorrow to finish the job and then I can start to get back to some sort of normality

I continued working on the alcove at the bottom of the staircase. My initial colour choice I am thinking may be too pale however I will give myself a couple of weeks with said colour and then decide if  I am going to change it.

Why are the colours never as you think even when you have used a tester pot!

There is no crickety news today apart from another has been England player now having their say on the 'problem childs' chance of getting back in to the England team.
Today it is Fatty Gough who thinks that he stands only a small chance of playing for England again.

Tell us something that we didn't already know!!!

And this made the cricket pages!!!!


OK I am off to much on a banana and have some porridge, whilst sticking loads of stuff in the washing machine ( I can multi task).

Happy Easter to you all.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Oh so pleased you found that picture of me avec mon chien.

Happy Easter to you too

DD