Powered By Blogger

Thursday 2 April 2015

Flipping heck 1000 Blogs!



Oh my giddy aunt!!!!! I cannot believe that I have now written 1000 blogs!!!! How can it be???? over 1000 days of my musings!!! and for those of you that read it regularly...................maybe like me,  you need to get a life too. Only joking! I love waffling on here every morning.

I mean where else would you get

 'F(ryan)day'?

All the latest on Sean Bean's attempts to thwart me marrying him ( including getting engaged again...................because that is going to stop me!)

Dame Didi, Mr Funky the Chauffeur, Pauly Paul, Office boys aka Job the Jolly, Pony Paul and Trill boy.

Cricket, cricket and more cricket

Yorkshire, Yorkshire, and bit of Durham and Hampshire and more Yorkshire.

Well to be honest where else would you get the ramblings of a total cricket/  all things Yorkshire fiend.

So I am patting myself on the back at my great achievement of 1000 blogs!

Who would have 'thunk' it 999 blogs ago!


News in that Ian Bell, the man with no lips and the scariest smile ever has signed a three year extension to his contract................oh well it was in the news, however Warwickshire have also signed Brendon McCullum for the  T20 blast series. Interesting!

Yorkshire have been busy behind the scenes and not with their epic 'April Fools 'prank which I have to say was the best ever and had a lot of preparation to get it out there. ( It was regarding a retractable roof over Headingley  engineered by 'All Sip Roof'.Excellent!!
However they were due to have Younus Khan playing for them as their overseas player, now that he has made a U turn they have signed Cheteshwar Pujara ( try saying that after a few sherry shandies!). Hope he remembers his thermals!

well there is probably lots more news but as I have hit an amazing 1000 milestone i am signing off and going to do my last 7 hours at work until next Thursday.







No comments :