Powered By Blogger

Friday 17 April 2015

Hurrah!!! It's F(ryan)day!!!



Yes it is  nearly the end of the   working week but on this F(ryan)day I am anything but tiara twirling, super excitedly happy........................the reason????

Well His Royal Ryanness is not tooooooooooo well at all and is having a scan on his calf. They are foreseeing him being out of action for a several weeks!!!!

How many is several?????

in my books one week is a several weeks without a sighting of HRR!!!

I am totally gutted for him too.

Yorkshire are confident thought That Aaron Finch will be fit to play in May so that is one teeny tiny worry off my mind.

Another Yorkshire man that is showing his worth is Gary Ballance who pulled off a cracking performance yesterday hitting 122 and leaving England on 333 over night. they are pushing for victory and believe me they need a win and some good run scoring players to finally scorch rumours of the return of the 'problem child'.

The counties  were all involved in the launch of the T20 Blast yesterday. As you know I am not a fan of T20 cricket although it is fast and a good money spinner for the clubs. However it now has lost even more appeal to me knowing that His Royal Ryanness will not be donning his 'pyjamas' to play this season ( and probably any more seasons that he continues playing). However I guess I will go to keep Mr Funky the Chauffeur and Pauly Paul company.

Tonight besty friend Francesca is coming round for dinner and to catch up on all the gossip from the world of accounting and the world of construction. I am thinking that  bottle of wine will also be in the recycling bin in the morning!

And talking about construction, I am running slightly late this morning and have to hurry along, so until tomorrow, have a Happy F(ryan)day.

Get well soon Ryan!

No comments :