Powered By Blogger

Sunday 19 April 2015

I think that I might have been tired!!!



As regular readers will know, I have been none too well over the last few years with a recurring lurgy that horribly normally lands me in hospital!! I am constantly told to get plenty of rest  blah blah blah. well that's fine except that I have horrible sleep patterns too. After talking to a hypnotherapist and trying to put a sleep plan in action I have noticed that over the last few weeks I am waking up less and sleeping better.
That all came into one big sleep bundle yesterday.

I had been super busy which included a 2 mile 'stomp' to the sorting office ( best not to get me started on that little adventure) and then washing and cooking etc etc. So at 3pm I sat down to watch a spot of IPL..................... waking up at 6.20pm starving!!!!!

So after having some dinner  I sat down to watch rubbish movies on TV and having looked at the clock at 9pm, next thing I know it is 11.45pm I have a copy of 'The Newton News' ( local 'rag') stuck to the side of my face and think that I should hurry along to bed.

So all tucked up by midnight, and then woke up at 7.30am!!!! That is one heck of a sleep. And I feel a lot better.
So now more washing is in, I am about to go and fill the limo with petrol and then get on here at the Chateau and do some more 'clearing out'.

There is still no news on the scan on His Royal Ryanness and I always get a bit twitchy waiting on news ( how can you forget the panic after last seasons hamstring injury!). However today My Tykes are in Nottingham and may be playing Matthew Fischer, who will become Yorkshire's 6th youngest débutante if he takes the field.

good luck to my boys today.


So with crickety news  being sparse on the ground, I will leave you with the news that...................

There were also celebrations in the Right Hon Hooligan Robo camp, as the thug legend that is my cousin celebrates 20 years playing football. These have included spells at Watford, West Brom, Bolton and now Birmingham as well as 3 appearances for England under 21's. A great career and  really a top boy!

I am now off to do lots of Lady Lainey type things.

Until tomorrow

#COYT



No comments :