Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 April 2015

It's cold and it's raining



Oh mon dieu!!!! il pleut et il fait chaud. je ne suis  pas un lapin heureux!!! or in English, 'oh my goodness it is raining and it is cold and I am not a happy bunny!!!!'

No I am indeed not happy about flipping rain and cold. I am feeling a little under the weather myself ( think it was freezing myself at cricket on Sunday) and I am off to see the 'quack' tonight just to be on the safe side.

Weather was not on the side of my Tykes yesterday as they ended their day early due to bad light. However they had managed to avoid the follow on due in part to a blinding innings from Captain Galey lad who sadly fell short of his century, but I am sure that he will produce more of the same in games to come.

Warwickshire bowlers played well especially Boyd Rankin with his 6 wicket haul, however I think that play may be thwarted today which will mean that Gillespie the Gallant will not be happy and the boys will be watching , Jeremy Kyle, Cash in the Attic and Murder she wrote!!!

I am hoping that it clears up by 11am though.


Over at former besty home county of Durham they bowled out Sussex and looked on track for a win, that will be unless the weather beats them.

The ODI team for a match against Ireland on May 8th was announced yesterday, SURPRISINGLY the 'Problem Child' was not named!!!!????? What after scoring so highly against students??????!!!!!! What is the world coming to!!!!!??????

Coming to it's senses finally!!!!

Jonny Bairstow is in the squad which will be captained by 'Tiny'Taylor, strange that Plunkett didn't get his name in it, but Yorkshire are losing 'Little' Timmy Bresnan. Is there some plan afoot to deprive Yorkshire of all their players before the end of the season??????.

Well they can jolly well leave His Royal Ryanness alone!!! or they will have me to deal with!!!!

In other news

Baby watch continues, as everyone is speculating over the imminent arrival of the Royal baby. Papers are having the Duchess of Cambridge induced as we speak, but as no one but the Royal circle actually know the due date, we will just have to keep on waiting.

Maybe today???? which is the 4th wedding anniversary of the Royal couple...............now that would be nice!

OK got to dash, and put my trusty Hunters on too!!!!


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL,

Hope you have got plenty of kiwi fruit and oranges in the house, you need plenty of vitamin C to get rid of colds, flu et.

DD