Powered By Blogger

Saturday 18 April 2015

It's sunny already!



I woke up this morning to a slightly dark sky but within what seemed like  minutes the sun was streaming through the window and I decided that I might as well get up and get moving.

First job, done................washing in the machine

second job, done .................dishwasher unloaded

As soon as I am finished here I am walking to the sorting office at the far far end of Lady Laineyville to collect a parcel that the postman surprisingly did not try to stuff through the letter box. I say surprisingly, it's amazing the things that he has pushed through ( and broken the said letter box twice in the three years that I have lived here). I also have a wonderful collection of red rubber bands that he always manages to push through or drop by the front door. I have them in a bag by the door and I am waiting to catch him unawares one morning, and I will give him them all back!!!


Anyhooooo less of the boring and mundane life of I, Lady Lainey and time to see what has been going on in the crazy world of cricket.

well over in the West Indies James Anderson overtook Sir Loin of Beef as highest test wicket taker. He was level with Beefy on 383  and  then  took  Denesh Ramdin's wicket and was mobbed by his team mates. A great achievement, but I seem to think that Jimmy does not have the charisma of Sir Ian.
That aside, the Windies, managed to hold on yesterday to deny England a win. the match was drawn.

There is no county championship action until tomorrow when the nextfour day matches take place.

My Tykes are  in Nottingham hoping to have a win at the place where they secured the County Championship last season.

Former besty home county of Durham  are not playing until next weekend when they are at home to Sussex. I doubt very much whether the weather will be sunny ( bring a blanky).

It has been a good and productive week in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office this week, and next week is  looking better as we are off for a jaunt , yes indeedy doody, we are heading south, woooohooooo 'jollies'


So without further ado I am off to the sorting office and then getting on with all things 'homey'.

Cheerio chaps!!!




No comments :