Powered By Blogger

Sunday 12 April 2015

Let the Championship begin!





'Here we go
Here we go
Here we go'

Whoops wrong sport! I am super excited today as the Championship starts good and proper!

I am up and dressed birdsnest orange afro washed, lunch nearly prepared and ready for 11am!

#COYT

Yes Lady Lainey's crazy season  is about to begin, although to be honest with BBL04, World Cup and a few day s of IPL ( we will forget the England tour) it never really finished in theory, just that lying around on the chaise longue eating grapes is not quite the same as freezing your 'wot nots; off drinking copious amounts of coffee and being wrapped up in a blanket.

Gillespie the Gallant was chatting to BBC Radio Leeds about the start of the season and said that they will have a tough game ahead of them at Worcestershire.
He didn't give any team plans away, but said that they need to pull out all the stops  in this their first match.

The BBC cricket sight actually called His Royal Ryanness 'veteran'...................how very dare they, he is just a young pup!!!!!

England are still in the West Indies and I have been  taking no notice really of what has been going on. It does however matter and I should be paying more attention as the whole team need to do well to scorch any further 'problem child' rumours.

Yesterday at the  turned out to be sunny although the wind was biting cold, the rain that had started early did not turn any worse and if I had known this I could have hung my smalls out ( although they probably would have ended up in next doors garden!)

Mr Funky the chauffeur went to the bookies and put a bet on the nags in The Grand National for me. Well I didn't win so I won't be doing that again for another year!


And now I am off to finish prep for dinner so that I can get under my blanky and settle down for the start of the County Championship.

I chuffing well love cricket!!!!


No comments :