Powered By Blogger

Thursday 23 April 2015

OH MY GOODNESS...........................









............................the worst news in the world filtered through early yesterday morning that the injury to Aaron Finch is worse than thought and he will be out of the game for over 12 weeks!!!! Which means that my poor Tykes are now trying to find a replacement. Could it get any worse?????????????

OH YES IT COULD!!!!!! HIS ROYAL RYANNESS IS OUT FOR 6 WEEKS WITH A GRADE 2 TEAR OF HIS LEFT CALF!!!!! why is that all in capitols???????.................well because I am sooooooo distraught of course!!!!!!!!
He is under the care of the Yorkshire medical  team where he has begun his rehabilitation programme.


 In pain, downhearted,Inconsolable?????? understatement!!!!  and Ryan ain't too happy either!

I can't think of anything else to add to the above except that I wish them both a speedy recovery ( but HRR speedier !!!)

It really was a down in the mouth day after that and no amount of wickets my Tykes took could drag me to the brink of excitement! Now that's a first!

At Nottingham they  bowled brilliantly but Notts managed to hold on and the match was drawn. Gillespie the Gallant did not seem best chuffed, but the boys had done their best and that is all that can be asked.


Yesterday was jolly flipping hot and I sat in the garden at Super swanky Lady Lainey office at lunchtime and soaked up the rays, it was wonderful, best to make the most of it as who knows how long it will last.

Mr Funky the chauffeur popped in last night to see me.........................well to get his new phone set up, I tell you I am not only Lady Lainey, I am also 'cricnic' provider, knitter extraordinaire and now IT services.

Wow how many hats can a Lady wear???? especially on top of tiaras!!!!

Today is looking as if it is going to be a hot one and  I am thinking that I might..............yes might venture out with bare legs ( the rest of me will be covered), well best to get them out in the sun and getting some colour and if it stays like this that won't take long.

 Oh yes I am also getting my birdsnest  super lovely new haircut trimmed back into shape this evening as it seems to be growing faster than the weeds in the extensive grounds of The Chateau.


So I am heading off now, and to everyone in England, Happy St Georges Day, go kill some dragons!!!!




No comments :