Powered By Blogger

Saturday 23 May 2015

A bit of culture and lunch with besty friend



And today I am putting some of my awesomeness on show..................no, not in that way!!!!

I am off to do jolly Ladylike things today, go to an Art Exhibition, and then have lunch with besty friend Francesca in the very lovely market town of Northallerton, which is also home of more of the Robinson clan.

However if you are out and about in the local area I would suggest you don some sunglasses as I have had my hair 're oranged' and I now look like Ronald McDonald's sister!!!!! Not to worry it will have faded somewhat before  the big Durham v Yorks T20 match next week..........I hope!


Yesterday was an 'Ummmm' day at the test as England seemed to be wavering against  The Blackcaps. Kane Williamson 9 adopted Tyke) hit an unbeaten 92  and New Zealia closed on  303-2.

last night I took up my front row seat  ( in my sitting room) to watch the T20 match at Southampton. I was all set for a great innings by Michael Carberry ( supporting him in the Dames absence), and  flipping heck if he didn't go and get himself out in about one nano second ( well it seemed like it). well it didn't get any better  and Hampshire lost to Kent.

However My Tykes did beat Notts and quite convincingly too, by 7 wickets. 

Former besty home county of Durham also won by 16 runs against leicestershire.

Quite a night all round.


Gillespie the Gallant has confirmed a couple of positive conversations with Andrew Strauss ( would have liked to have been a fly on the wall for those!). And also that there are others in the frame for the England coaching job.

Well good luck to the others I say!!!


Please do not do it Jason, Yorkshire needs you!!!

What ( North ) Yorkshire does not need today though is a 6ft 3in walking 'Belisha Beacon'......................but hey you don't always get what you want do you??????

OK off to 'Vosene' my hair and see if it calms down in colour.

have a great Saturday..................I intend to.


AWESOME!!!!








No comments :