Powered By Blogger

Monday 4 May 2015

Bit late today!



Yes I was late getting up this morning, not however because I was sleeping like a baby, but due to the fact that having put my back out yesterday, I couldn't actually move when I did open my eyes. it has taken me nearly an hour to get myself out of bed!!!! Oh dear, I fear that I am for the knackers yard!!!!

Before the back  breaking incident, everything had been going well at the chateau, I had been doing some cooking and cleaning  and been out for a walk. Today I think that I might manage a 'hobble' but any thoughts of digging the garden or hoovering will have to be put onto a back burner.

Things did not go too well in The West Indies either, after Trotty did not appear on the field when WI  went in to back it was announced that he had strained a quad muscle, that must have been on the long walk back to the Pavilion as it sure wasn't for the amount of runs he put on the board!!!
Oh dear what can I say, all you cricket fans already know that we got beaten.........................so now the post mortem begins.

'Please sir it was his fault' pointing accusing finger at anyone in particular.


My view???

Should have shaken up the team and finally played the some of the bench warmers instead of trundling out the old guard. it may have shown England in a refreshing new light!.


The series is tied and England are said to be stunned.....................probably because they thought they would lose??????

Well time for them to come home and face the inquisition!

The painkillers are starting to kick in and I am about to cook myself a cracking breakfast as I am jolly flipping hungry.

Today may be devoted to the pursuit of channel hopping and drinking gallons of coffee, as well as regularly popping anti inflammatory pills and painkillers.

Oh yes and I have some new additions to the  'Cric Knits' portfolio coming up very soon, so I think that I will be cracking on with them too, I should be OK with that as long as I don't drop a knitting needle.

I am now off to try to recuperate, so until tomorrow

Bon Journee







No comments :