Powered By Blogger

Sunday 17 May 2015

feels like Doomsday!!!!



The news in brief as I think my head is going to explode..............

1. Was going out for a champagne filled evening and dinner

2. Black knight of the Ferrari kicked up a fuss over a forgotten booking at swanky restaurant

3. Black knight of the Ferrari was asked to leave said restaurant and not darken it's doors again

3. Black Knight of the Ferrari returned to the chateau with a 'Tex Mex chicken pizza from the Co op

4. We polished off too  many bottles of Perrier Jouet

5. I think  I might not be able to do any washing today

6. Black Knight of the Ferrari is snoring on the sofa ( I at least made it to my bed!)

7. we took way too many 'selfies' ( was funny at the time!)

8. the sitting room and kitchen look as if a bomb has exploded.

9. I never learn!!!!

10.I am NEVER drinking again!!!!



oh and I had a chat with 'The first Lady' of Middlesex CCC, which was great and am looking forward to seeing her on 7th & 8th of June ( when I will not be drinking!).

have discovered that ginger spiced popcorn is the best thing ever!

Now I am going to wake up Black knight and make him eat a fried egg sandwich ( yes the culinary delights continue).

Shame on Notts CCC  after watching Luke 'big unit' Fletcher bowling  Yorker after Yorker on Friday evening I am shocked to hear that they are sending him out to Surrey!!!!!!

Hope he gives the over inflated ego a good pasting whilst he is there!

And talking about that ego, he will not still not shut his 'biltong hole'. now wittering on about how the ECB offered him a clean slate. All the better for him to send more texts..................although I doubt that he has any friends in the New Zealia team!.

OK Paracetamol, coffee and fried eggs are calling ,
Hope I feel better tomorrow!!!




1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Wow LL

That man certainly knows how to treat a girl!!! Never even made it to the 2 for £10. Anyway some of the best nights are when you stay in and as you said nearer for going up the wooden hill.

Hope you soon feel better, and Ferrari man has slept well on the sofa.

DD