Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Flipping heck it's mid week already!




So it is mid week and closer to cricket Friday, because  of this I am trying to cram as much into the next two evenings as possible.  which will mean, I come home from work and do sweet fanny adams!!!!!

I do however have the rest of the weekend off from going to cricket and will spend it doing 'stuff' in the garden, whilst blasting out TMS and cheesing off the neighbours.

So what else has been happening in the wacky world of Lady lainey Land.

well it was finally announced that the worst kept secret in cricket land was true and that Trevor Bayliss is the new England coach. Well jolly good luck to him as I think that he is going to need it!

Former besty home county of Durham were fighting on in Worcester, although 'commando boy' Jack Shantry was trying his hardest to  bowl everyone out on the Durham team. meanwhile Big John Hastings was trying the same to Worcestershire

Yorkshire and Somerset were really battling it out at Taunton and I would have paid good money to have been there to see it.

Well all will be unravelled today.


I paid a couple of flying visits to see Tzarina Katerina over the weekend, after she told me she had, had a little mishap in the Kiki Kar.

' I reversed into a lorry' she said

' not a lot of damage' she said

' I can get it fixed' she said

'it was in  my blind spot' she said.

Flipping nora!!!!!!! when I saw the car I wondered about her 'blind spot' and came away thinking that my eldest sibling is actually Stevie Wonder!!!!!!!

Not only do I have  'Demolition Derby Didi' ( she took out the garage door after hitting the wheelie bins) ,I now have Kiki Kar killer!!!!!

Off to the office now, just Trill Boy and I........................the fun just never ends........................




1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hi I just called to say I love you -- Kiki. Ha ha nearly wet my pants when I read this, read it out to eldest monster nephew and we could not stop laughing.

Looks like it was pretty bad!!!

Lost in France Didi