Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Its the hump of the week



Woohoo it is mid week, I am gearing myself up for the weekend and washing.  I am not going into my washing habits, but in a straw poll at cricket on Sunday, it seems that girls have very particular washing habits. ( i.e do not leave their dressing gowns 3 years before washing them, using a clean towel ever day and have lots of towels to wash at end of week).

As many of you will know I was once married, the former Lord Lainey would change his clothes three times a day and put them straight in the laundry, however he would use the same towel for 'years', yukkky!!!!! He was however a 'creature from another universe' and best left alone.

However less of the 'laundry saga'.

Yesterday saw former besy home county of Durham win their match against Notts, whilst my Tykes are still playing on at Headingley today. Jack Brooks was on top form yesterday taking the bulk of the Hampshire wickets in their second innings and seeing them close overnight on 37-4.

Today has dawned sunny which is a good omen, especially after Andrew Strauss officially gave  the news yesterday the there was no opening at the moment on the England team for The problem Child. True to form he went into a strop and sulked that he was 'angry and hurt' that he was not considered.......................... well where do we start.......................'text gate'..............................'Once upon a time gate'.

I wish he would just grow a pair and get on with doing what he does well, play cricket and stop whinging about how unfair and cruel everyone is to him.

I have consulted my 'crystal tiara' and the 'civet coffee grounds' and they all predict 'injury'. poor old surrey they will now take the full strength of his strop!!!!

Work was very busy yesterday, just as one O & M manual is sorted another rears it's head, which means lots of busy days ahead, I suppose that it keeps me out of mischief!

And with that I suppose it is time to wend my way to the A1 and Lady lainey workville.
Possibly time to put a load of washing in before I head off then!!!!

But before that a huge shout out to the Italian cricket team, and good luck wishes are winging their way to you today as you take on Denmark in the Euro T20 series.

GO WIN!!!






No comments :