Powered By Blogger

Saturday 2 May 2015

It's 'Le Weekend'!!!




And I am feeling less than chipper, I can tell you. 3 glasses of wine, which went straight to my head and I woke up this morning with my mouth feeling like the inside of a cricketers jockstrap, not that I know what that is like you understand, I am just surmising.

I am also waiting for the tablets to kick in and  hoping that I feel better soon as I have a trip to Homebase to contend with this morning.

I have however woken up to the great news that finally Baby Watch is coming to an end, as The Duchess of Cambridge has been taken to hospital. Oooohhhhh I love babies!!

Dame Didi has been preparing to take part in 'demolition derby' as she smashed her car into her wheelie bins and took out the garage door in the process. the wheelie bins are fine though as is the car..................the garage door however is hanging on by a thread!

Great news re cousin Rt Hon Hooligan Robbo who has signed for another season at Birmingham City as player and coach. Top boy!

Now down to cricket, Well Captain Cook finally hit a century and not before time either! his first in two years. Shame the same cannot be said about Trotty, who once again was out for a duck!!!!!!

Why oh why oh why is he playing when they have Lyth sitting with his feet up!!!!??????
Ben Stokes played which deprived the brilliant Liam Plunkett of a chance, I cannot believe that they played an unchanged team!!!

Even 'the man with no lips' ( AKA Ian bell to the uninitiated) was out for a duck! I am sure that for once he wasn't spouting his mouth off! England are 270-7.
I will be settling down to watch this later, or listen on TMS if the weather holds  for me to get out in the garden.

I have lots to do today and am now about to get cracking...................well after another cup of coffee and hopefully keeping down a fried egg sandwich.

See you tomorrow when we should have news of a new Royal arrival.


No comments :