Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Lady Lainey, the chauffeur????!!!!!



Things are going a tad array in Lady Lainey land!, I, Lady Lainey am now wearing the chauffeurs hat! yes Mr Funky the chauffeur is so busy napping and the like ( as above) that he is unable to drive moi to cricket and I have to drive us both!!!!!! What in the world is it all coming too, well if he thinks I am wearing his 'chauffeurs bonnet' he can flipping well think again! I am not having my curls flattened down!

Well, Well, Well it was all going off at Lords yesterday as Middlesex decided to give former home county of Durham a taste of their own medicine and bowled the little blighters out for 71. This has been a strange match in the last couple of days , however yesterday had to be James Harris's day with bowling figures of  9-34. He took five wickets for just nine runs in the first half hour.
I got a text from the President of Middx CCC to say that he was preparing for a LLLLOOOONNNGGGGG lunch with a couple of sherry shandies to celebrate.

He also invited me along to the Middx match at Headingley in June and we confirmed our already planned date for Chester le street.
now how will it look when I am sitting at Headingley with the Middx President cheering my little heart out for Yorkshire!!!!??????

The Italian National cricket team are in preparation for some Euro T20 fun in later this week. The coach has been posting lots of pictures on Facebook, however most of them have nothing to do with cricket!!!

Some newspapers are speculating on whether Jason Gillespie would improve Englands chances. Well having seen the turnaround at Yorkshire I would say yes indeedy doody but....................................... no way do I want Gillespie the Gallant to leave my beloved Tykes. This question and Jasons name connected with the job seems to be rearing its head more and more of late which is making me have a very worried expression on my face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I want to see England as a winning side???

Yes I do.

Do I want to see my Tykes as a super brilliant County cricket team?????

Yes I do

Hmmmm conflict of interest, so I suggest that he stays with Yorkshire.  #myopiniononly

Ok off to do what I do best..........................not a lot

until tomorrow

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Well LL,

What is the world coming too, Mr Funky dressed in pink and doing the Lady Penelope thing, and you LL dressed in chauffeur suit doing your best "Parker" impersonation!!! This I for one would love to see.

Haha

DD