Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Well, what is today about then?








Flipping heck, after yesterdays very 'deep' blog I thought that I had better liven it up a bit today!!!!

Yesterdays blog was not as dark' as it might have seemed, it just seems that I have had something of an 'epiphany'. I always thought I had my 'head screwed on properly', now I seem to have even more so.

So what about other things that have been happening?

Well Durham have been playing 'poo' ( serious technical cricket term). And have been given a master class in  cricket by Warwickshire. Rain was possibly helping there cause a little, but i am wondering what is going on at the former champion county?

Meanwhile in the land of T20 friendlies, Yorkshire ( and especially Jonny Bairstow) have been giving a master class in clocking up runs whilst entertaining the folk of Pudsey. these friendlies have been in aid of Rich Pyrahs benefit, and last night  they were at Harrogate. this match however was  another wash out ( like Marton a couple of weeks ago). The weather is not being kind to my Tykes although everyone was able to see Glenn Maxwell warming up, after his arrival at the county yesterday.
They now move onto York and hopefully this will see some play.

News re the Durham V champions of the world T20 match on May 29th is that it will be a 7pm start and under the new floodlights, which they seem to have installed in double quick time. the good thing about the later start is that I will have more time to don more layers as you just know that it will be freezing.


Today Dame Didi is off home to France to look for Chateau Didi trois. We had a very long chat yesterday morning re the meaning of life ( prompted by my blog) and she is off to find her dream home.  she had already made the decision not to take the an army of Border Terriers with her ( Achilles, Hector,  and Poppy). I am just hoping that when she gets there she does not decide to get a French ' frou frou' dog, and dress it up like her old french neighbours did with theres ( some kind of doggy bondage gear!!!).


So leaving you that with that thought I am off to Super swanky Lady Lainey office where I am having  'treat breakfast' with Pony Paul ( we are the only ones in today. Job the jolly is off on his jollies to Spain and Trill boy is babysitting!!)

have a great Wednesday, not long until the weekend.............and it's a long one!!!!







No comments :