Powered By Blogger

Friday 8 May 2015

Woohooo it's F(ryan)day






Oh thank flipping goodness it is F(ryan)day, I know it was a short working week due to the bank holiday, but its been a chuffing long week for me and my backache. I cannot wait to lie on the chaise longue all weekend and eat grapes........................oh bum this is not going to happen!!!!!!! I will be making cricket lunches and teas on Saturday as we will be heading to Chester le Street on Sunday, although if I was driving I would have taken Mr Funky and Pauly Paul to Headingley.

So yesterday was election day I went to vote.....................................

So lets see what the next few years now have in store for us all.

England are taking on Ireland today in Malahide, more  Tykes were taken into the England fold for this game, Little Timmy Bresnan for one.

They are fielding a team of seven uncapped players.............

Lets see how we get on. Have to say I am not putting any pennies on it!


There has been no news on His Royal Ryanness but I suppose it is only a couple of weeks and we are still expecting a few more weeks before he is fit.

Just a message to you Ryan if you are reading this, this morning, please be fit for the Middlesex match at Headingley....................because I am going to be there! And its a long time until the Scarbados Festival.

This weekend see the start of matches with former besty home county of Durham hosting Nottinghamshire.
Whilst over at Headingley Best county and champions of the world are hosting former besty county in the south, AKA Hampshire. OOOhhhhh eye candy for the ladies in the guise of Michael Carberry.

As today is the last day of the working week, it will be bacon butties in the office and then settling down to some archiving and dealing with all things O & M!!!!!

Oh well best get ready and get my 7 hours over and  done with.

Happy F(ryan)day





No comments :