Powered By Blogger

Friday 1 May 2015

You all know what day it is.........



....yes it is F(ryan)day, the best day of the week according to ( now retired) Dan Dan , Cowboy draughtsman.
And this F(ryan)day is even better as it is the start of a Bank Holiday weekend!  Three whole days off from Super swanky Lady Lainey office! Three whole days to do housework and washing and paint my bedroom and sell more of my  junk treasures on eBay.

Oh yes and I am also going to have 'The Grand' wall hanging of my signed Yorkshire shirt!! Might even get a start on my secret staircase project.......................or might spend the whole weekend, watching rubbish telly, a spot of cricket and napping. Now which do you think will be the real scenario?????

This morning has dawned sunny..................however there is thick frost on the cars across the road....................so I had a toddle out into the extensive grounds of Chateau de champions to check on my hydrangeas...........all well there so no worries.

Rumours are rife that Top Tyke bowler Liam Plunkett will be playing in the third test in the West Indies as Stokes is looking doubtful (over strained mouth?). sadly though there is no talk of changes to the top order, which means that Adam Lyth will once again be reading the Beano and playing snap for the duration!!!!  #wasteofabatsman.

Former besty home county of Durham have got permission to erect floodlights......................they'll be on most of the time I imagine. and after asking supporters to donate to the building of a nursery ground, I see them coming out with buckets  at matches,so you can put your money in for the electricity bill.

Well 'baby watch' is still ongoing and if the tabloids are to be believed, The Duchess of Cambridge is now three years overdue and being induced as we speak!!!!!!!
As none of us 'plebs' are actually privvy to the real due date, we will just have to wait, I am sure that Catherine will be as pleased as most of us when the baby arrives.

Well sort of a short one this morning, I have lots to do and need to get a wriggle on.

have a great day where ever you are.

happy F(ryan)day

No comments :