Powered By Blogger

Monday 1 June 2015

And so it all starts over again




Yes indeedy doody it is the start of the working week and I am about as motivated as...............................well as normal, which would mean, not very!

This week is going to be a busy week, as there are lots of things going on and I also have to get organised for next weekend/week.

It was a strange day at the test yesterday as England seemed to become a tad sloppy  and lost their last wickets with what appeared to be 'ease', this included 'the man with no lips' who is in terrible form at the moment and has scored only 54 runs in 7 innings!!!! The up side of that is that he is very quiet!!!.  

As New Zealia took to bat, they looked to be full of confidence. and after putting on a good show closed the day on 338-6.

I will be glued to  t'wireless  today, I think I already know how it will go.


T20 fever was all over twitter yesterday as the 'big guns' arrived in certain counties. Yes Chris Gayle arrived in Somerset and  despite hitting 151 off 62 balls they still managed to lose to Kent ( how did that happen?????).

Over at Trent Bridge, Darren Sammy was donning his gold chains and taking to the field in a match against Durham. Taking the wickets of MacLeod and Collingwood as well as egging on  'man moutain' Luke Fletcher, who also took two wickets ( Mustard and Pringle). They beat Durham by 15 runs.


and what about my day?

Well I was busy in the kitchen pre cricket coverage, and then was busy at 'cric knits' central during the cricket, as well as still trying to decide if the colour for the bedroom wall is 'the' colour.

I finally unpacked the suitcase which has been sat by my front door in case I had to 'shoot' off to one of the big builds 'darn sarf'. This has been an on going threat since the beginning of the year. It now seems to be highly unlikely..........................you just know what is going to happen this week!!!!

Then I just gave it all up and went to bed!!!


Now I am preparing for a fun packed day , as I have a full compliment of boys back in the office and one of them is bound to be very very grumpy!!!



No comments :