Powered By Blogger

Saturday 6 June 2015

Gingilocks goes to cricket




So last night I went home from Super Swanky Lady Lainey office and set to, getting things done before the 'Big Match'.

Washing was on  in record time, and then I decided to re-orange my birdsnest  beautiful curly concave bob. Oh yes in deedy doody it sure is orange!!!! The players at cricket for the next few weeks should be advised that if the sun is shining and I am at there, they will need to wear sunglasses, as the glare from sun on ginger will be blinding!!!

Today I am nearly organised to go to cricket, well I say organised............... I am showered and dressed!

Sooooooooo last night was #The Game of Roses'.Was there ever such a build up. The Gosneys were there and were enjoying the pre match entertainment, well I think one of them was!

I was settled in front of the TV with a glass of wine and my knitting needles.
Yorkshire went into bat and straight away had the crowd on their feet as Glenn Maxwell hit a six with the first ball. The showmanship was good but didn't last long though and he was back in the 'bus stop'. Rooty hit a half century and the score at the end of their innings was 185.

Things were looking good.

Lancashire went into bat and  all eyes were on Gale and Prince, whose little 'spat' last year say Captain Gale suspended and forced to have anger management 'lessons'.
Well I didn't see them hugging each other but it all seemed to pass without any incident.
Lancashire   were batting in OK form they were all over on the 'wasp'  however as with all good cricket, the match went down to the last ball and Lancashire won.

Now I am not sure how the land will be lying in the Gosney house this morning??????

News doing the rounds is cricketers complaining about the amount of cricket they have to play and the travelling they have to do. Eoin Morgan being the newest whinger.
Of course 'He who must not be named in the blog' has had to have his say.
Not sure how he can say about the amount of  cricket played in England as he normally jets of to the CPL  mid season.

These namby pamby boys are truly getting on my nerves. They are played good money by their clubs, put up in very good hotels, waited on hand and foot and still they complain.

They need to man up and grow a pair and stop being such cissies.

Oh dear its turning into a shouty ranty day!!!!

Think I had better log off.














No comments :