Powered By Blogger

Saturday 27 June 2015

Supercharged Saturday!




Today is going to be a super busy one as I have a million things that I need to do and not much time to do it in! I have already take my painkillers for my elbow and my 'one a day' tablet for hay fever which is making no impression at all!

Firstly I have to go to the tip, then visit Countess Christine of McNally and the Royal Hounds ( including the 'monster' 3 legged lurcher).

Then I have washing to do, a trip to Homebase to squeeze in, sort out the 'cric nic' for tomorrow ( including a vegan choice!) and then get my hair 'tamed down'. OMG it will be bedtime before I know it. I am exhausted now just writing it down!

I would also like to watch a spot of T20 cricket but not sure if I can squeeze that in. however we can only see as the day goes on.

Anyhow back to yesterday, it was mad busy in the office as I tried to sort out as much for the boys for next week as I could, I know I am only away for two days but it might as well be two years with that lot!

However just after lunch, my phone started to beep and  when I looked I saw that it was messages ( plural) from my old London work colleague Hendy Boy.
I checked the messages and nearly fainted. Hendy Boy was only having lunch with the 'Lashings XI'. Yes my Hendy Boy football lover, cricket hater was sitting chatting to Blowers and Devon Malcolm to name only two.

Well I was super jealous as you can imagine and he kept sending more and more pictures which were making me turn a not very pleasant shade of green.






Then he sent me a message saying that he had got me Devon Malcolms autograph!!!! Well you all know that I am a real cricket badger, this  made my day and will go in pride of place with my Angus Fraser, Ronnie Irani and the England team of 1994 autographs.

It does not, however ( and will not ever) trump the autograph of His Royal Ryanness!


Oh I am going into a little swoon now.................best give myself a slap,


Right that's better.

Time to start to tick things off my 'To Do' list.


No comments :