Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 July 2015

BIG life clear out



I am having both good and bad thoughts.
Good thoughts

1. Clear out all the junk from my life

2. Make my life as simple as possible

3. see the carpet in the spare room for the first time in three years


bad thoughts

1. All the mess in the house now

2. Not seeing an end to it

3. Might keep my wedding dress


Wooooooo, why the chuffing heck would I  need to keep my wedding dress, its not as if I am EVER going to walk down the aisle again. It is only a memory trigger of a part of my life that was a dark and lonely.
Sometimes I think that I need a good shake!!!!

I am though  having jolly good thoughts about my beloved Tykes. yesterday they bowled super brilliantly  ( HRR 687) and Worcestershire had to follow on

Then it was announced that Jonny Bairstow that lovely boy who was very tolerant of three drunks and a camera, only got selected for the England team  in the next test ( and I would surmise the remaining tests). This was brilliant news but also means that I will not be seeing him 'do a Jonny' against Durham at Scarbella. That is not a good thought.

Overnight Worcestershire were 71 runs ahead and  have only 4 wickets in hand.
So today it is a really super big shout out for my boys.

#COYT

Other news from around the counties is that Nottinghamshire after a run of poor playing, having won in their T20 last week, wrapped up their game against Sussex with a day to spare, so it means that today the boys can all go out for a game of golf. I personally would rather poke sticks in my eyes but whatever floats your boat.

Former besty home team in the South, Hampshire were not fairing too well against Durham, the gorgeous Michael Carberry  had been an early victim yesterday and fell at 73, however former Durham player Will Smith made 85 against his old team.
News was flittering though twitter that Durham will be letting Gordon Muchall go at the end of the season. Well that sounds about right for them!


My bad thought of the day is very much about me, having been very poorly and also had a recurring string of injuries, minor ops etc I am not feeling very 'Lady like', I feel more like 'two fat ladies struggling in a one Herve Leger dress. And as no one but me can sort this out I am taking matters into my own hands ( again!!! today!!! ).
I no longer eat chocolate having been hypnotised out of eating it, this however made no impression on my weight gain. So now I am on the wagon with all things that are jolly bad for you and on the private jet of healthy eating. Well at the moment we are taxiing down the runway before take off, but  hey we are going to get there.

Believe it or not I have already done 30 minutes of aerobic exercise this morning. I don't think I will be doing any work at all today!
And talking work, my bad thoughts for the day are that now nearly 4 weeks after a request was made, no response has been forthcoming.

well lets see what today holds, and lets start with the happy thoughts!




No comments :